For New Patients
Dr.Estler and his staff would like to welcome you. We take pride in providing services above and beyond expectations to our patients. Here are some helpful hints for your dental visit:
- Bring recent x-rays if possible or request them to be sent from your previous dentist.
- Bring your dental insurance information to allow us to process dental claims more efficiently for you.
- Bring a list of any medications you are taking or are allergic to.
- Bring your physician’s name and phone number
- If you need antibiotics before your dental appointments, please take your prescription before your appointment. This applies for patients with a history of a heart murmur, rheumatic fever, mitral valve prolapse, or recent joint/hip replacement. (If you are not sure if you need pre-medication, please contact your physician.)
Last minute cancellations deny other patients the benefit of treatment they need. We appreciate every effort you can make to give us as much notice as possible if you need to change an appointment. We do understand that occasionally an emergency will present itself and that there is no other option.
We are looking forward to meeting you and providing you with the quality of care you deserve. Please contact our office if we can assist you in any way.
Request an Appointment
Click the button on the right to link to
the Appointment Request System
Have an Appointment?
Please click on the button to
Send us your New Patient Information.
We are a fully digital, “Paper-less Office”.
Your information is securely sent to our
system under HIPPA guidelines